dr.behere
dr.behere,
8790942

5 months ago i got a canker sore under my tongue. It has

Hi, 5 months ago i got a canker sore under my tongue. It has went away but my tongue was never the same. Now i have pain under my tongue, that at times makes my eye tear. The pain i have now is more under tongue, closer to the back of the tongue. Also, not sure if the area behind teeth, under the tongue looks "normal".
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just added a photo
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.Your photo is slightly out of focus, can you take a better one?And can you mark which area seems abnormal to you?Regards, *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how about this picture
the issue is the area behind the teeth that looks swollen on both sides
Hello,The swollen areas are perfectly normal. They are called as fimbriated tissue folds present on the ventral surface of the tongue, everybody has them.That area of the tongue also has varicose veins, called lingual varices, which are slightly blue in colour, they are also normal.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you but what is the discomfort i am feeling? i am very glad that this does not look like cause for worry but i wonder why there is discomfort.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello. What could the cause of the discomfort be?