Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have lumps starting to grow under my skin on lower arm in

Customer Question

I have lumps starting to grow under my skin on lower arm in past 2 weeks.What could some of the possible diagnosis be?
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: 2 weeks squishy and moveable. I have already been diagnosed with Fibromylgia, years ago.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I used to smoke cigarettes and quit 5 years ago,now use vapor pen,0 nicotine. I am disabled from falling off a 100 ft cliff in 1987, and full of pins and broken bones. I have been clean and sober 17 years, had 2 heart attacks, my heart Dr said ,the lumps were in my muscles. I have a appt. on Oct. 18, but more and more keep popping up.I am very worrid and scared!!!!
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

how old are you?

what part of your arm? on your forearm? underarm?

can you upload load clear jpg photos of these lumps? soft and squishy lumps can be lipomas (benign fatty masses) or subaceous cyst or synovial cysts or ganglion cysts.