Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Last June I was diagnosed with CDIff I have successfully

Customer Question

Last June I was diagnosed with CDIff I have successfully recovered and taking probiotics daily. I have now developed a sinus infection that I would like to be able to take Augmentin ,which normally cures my sinus infections.Is that OK? Or do I risk a reoccurrence if I take Augmentin?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

You can take Augmentin , and add Tab Flagyl 400 mg along with it , it will have two effects it will not only treat effectively Sinus infection but also prevent C Difficile infection .

Good luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Are you there ....