Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I am just looking for the quickest way to being well again.

Customer Question

I am just looking for the quickest way to being well again. Two doctors have blown me off not even done the simple test (s). I want to begin mebendazole asap
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I've seen my doc and another in the group. They have not examined me they just say I'm delusional. I'm distraught. And this has been going on too long. Cymbalta 60mg, latuda 20mg, trazodone50mg all of these are treating symptoms new and caused by worms but they put me on that regimen instead of testing me
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I stated my meds. Not allergic to any meds.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have never been on an antipsych med ever before just now.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 18 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear of your need for worm medicine. This medication can be bought without a prescription. You can take it if you believe you have pinworms or roundworms or hookworms and you don't need any blood tests before taking this medication.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 15 days ago.

Did you start Mebendazole? How are you feeling?