Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

This am I noticed blood spot on mini pad; I were mini pads

Customer Question

this am I noticed blood spot on mini pad; I were mini pads to feel fresher. and also, this afternoon more but not as bloody. This happened when I urinated but not as I wiped.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: great
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no but I had been taking 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda am and pm for about 1 weeik
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 20 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

In my opinion you should undergo a urine routine examination,urine culture and sensitivity test and ultrasound of whole abdomen for further diagnosis and management.Blood in urine can be due to urinary infection or a stone in urinary tract.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 20 days ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Blood was on mini pad it seems fro rectum
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 20 days ago.

Fresh blood from rectum is reddish in colour and can be due to Lower GI bleed and hemorrhoids is the most common cause.

Probably a ano-rectal examination,proctoscopy or colonoscopy can be helpful in diagnosing the cause of bleeding per rectum.

Hemorrhoids are most common in people with constipation and is common cause of bleeding per rectum.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 20 days ago.

We are here to serve you until you satisfy.

Please avoid poor/bad rating.

Positive feedback is appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.