Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a physical pain in my pelvic region at the

hi i have a physical pain in my pelvic region at the ancetubulum of my both legs. Both legs hurt for i cant lifet them while lying down straight. I got an x ray of hip, which was normal. I have a stiff neck. My lumbar spine has also straightened because of some reason. Today i had done ESR 85mm/hour and C-reactive protein test as negative
I have done ra factor which is negative.
Got an MRI of hip joint which says that some fluid is there.
IS it alarming,.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How old are you?

M/F?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am a make of 30 years.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The pain in my pelvic region is from last 1 month. Initially it started as a pain near the lower abdomen and then to the right leg joint and then to both. However. The pain is always lesser in one of he legs.the MRI shoes some kinda fluid in the joint
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am taking diclofenacvsodium every morning

What you have posted is not alarming such that this would be considered a life threatening issue however the ESR points to some sort of inflammation going on.

You do need continued workup to figure out what is going on. If they thought you needed a lumbar puncture they would have done it by now....

If you live in an area where lymes disease is present I would consider that in your workup.

As long as your doctors are still working on the issue that is OK. If they have given up then I'd find another doctor, perhaps even going to a University Teaching Hospital.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MRI report of my hip joint.

Thank you for that additional information and MRI report.

The MRI really doesn't help much in figuring out what the underlying cause is although it does confirm that your hip has evidence of why you are having pain in that area.

I hope your MDs can get to the bottom of what is going. It does seem like they are doing a good job of getting there for now.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS