Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My sister age 79 saw a PA at a local health service office

Customer Question

My sister age 79 saw a PA at a local health service office on Tuesday for a red and swollen foot on outside of foot. She ordered X-rays, whic showed no break in bone. She said to seek additional medical attention if the redness began to move up her leg. Just now we see it has turned red above her ankle. Should I take her to emergency room now or wait until morning. Kay Chambers 10:30 pm. Thursday Oct. 6?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

The safest thing would be to go to the ER tonight.

If, however, she is otherwise feeling fine you might be able to wait until tomorrow morning....

The bot***** *****ne?

If you are worried enough about your sister to ask if you should go to the ER now....then you probably should go?

Better safe than sorry as they say....

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please read and answer my question already entered. Thank you. Kayy

Sorry....I'm not the worlds fastest typist.... ;)