Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?
The safest thing would be to go to the ER tonight.
If, however, she is otherwise feeling fine you might be able to wait until tomorrow morning....
The bot***** *****ne?
If you are worried enough about your sister to ask if you should go to the ER now....then you probably should go?
Better safe than sorry as they say....
Make sense to you?
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Sorry....I'm not the worlds fastest typist.... ;)