Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have a physical pain in my pelvic region at the

hi i have a physical pain in my pelvic region at the ancetubulum of my both legs. Both legs hurt for i cant lifet them while lying down straight. I got an x ray of hip, which was normal. I have a stiff neck. My lumbar spine has also straightened because of some reason. Today i had done ESR 85mm/hourand C-reactive protein test as negative.
So i did RA factor test, it was negative. and calcium serum test which came out to be 9.
I am currently having diclofenac sodium from last two days and have great relief.
But thats not a solution

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Have you had MRI spine to rule out pinched nerve ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In my MRI I had L4L5 s1 issue. And T1T2 issue suggestive of some marrow edema.
I also had a stuff neck.

Thanks for info ...

This seems to be secondary muscular spasm because of underlying nerve issue.

It would be ideal for you to continue Tab Diclofeneic along with Muscle relaxant Tab Tizanidine twice a day .

Physiotherapy Will help you out .

Good luck .

Do you have further quires ...

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is my high esr suggestive of anything.My physio send to go for a test of analysis spondilitis

Raised ESR with such type of back issue need evaluation for Ankylosing spondylitis .

However unless and until , diagnosis is not made you should follow instructions as I advised you please .

Good luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”