Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have had Fibromyliga, 20 year's 80% of my left side

Customer Question

Hello, I have had Fibromyliga, 20 year's 80% of my left side affected, now my right joints are also affected, I ware warps and braces. I am told because it's not legal in Kansas, my Doctor's can only do pain management that no longer work, I do not want to smoke Marijuana, but the day's I do I have no pain. I walk with a cane, and on the day I do smoke, I can go with my cane. I need help in getting Marijuana, legal. My doctor agree.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unable to pay $50.00 Today(###) ###-####

I am sorry you have fibromyalgia.

medications like lyrica, cymbalta, or savalla can help with fibromyalgia. have you tried them.

we can not give you medical marijuana prescriptions on line. you are right it is illegal in Kansas, but you can write your local congressmen to help push the matter along to hopefully become legal.

https://www.mpp.org/states/kansas/

there was a bill which was proposed, but did not pass

you can also travel to colorado to buy marijuana there

you can also ask your doctor for a prescription for Marinol which is legal which is a pill form of marijuana with TCH which could help you

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello, I'm sorry I had to leave yesterday, do not have my own internet, I live on SSI, cannot afford to travel to Colorado. yes I have had lyrica, which I'm allergic too. I was on Cymbalta about 4 years. the other alone with some other medicine had no affect. I will ask about Marinol, I believe that do not want to step outside the box. I have high BP, anxiety, and chronic pain. I'm a veteran, and please note my debit card was charged $5 & $47, my card is now empty. I need to close now. I will return tomorrow.(###) ###-####

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, Dr. David, please tell me if I am able to obtain a TCH medical card or do I need one? I only have 30min. of time today.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I live on disability income and not able to pay another $50.00. Sorry.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

no, we don't give out THC cards online here.

you can't get one in Kansas. medical marijuana is not legal in kansas yet.

you have to travel to another state to get medical marijuana.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com