Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have a problem don't know if this relates to a med

Customer Question

I have a problem don't know if this relates to a med problem,i am wanting to be chocked with flys of some sort,that want to get in my throut,,and nose, also a hard type of fly or bug that also wants to get in my nose that itches or bits cant seem to stop this with spray,do you have any ida what I might have come in contact with/
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: several months,and no and it seems to want lodge in my throut I try using aliqure to garghle my throut with in the morning I am not a drinker the only 5thing thst lousens this please i
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have contacted herpes last OCT FROM,A WOMEN NOT KNOWING HER COND.ALSO SEEMS THAT I MAY HAVE SOMTHING LIKE LICE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you could be having runny nose or post nasal drip irritating your throat.

bad acid reflux can also irritate your throat

severe anxiety symptoms can cause throat tightness symptoms

do you have severe anxiety symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think I may have sent rong,do you thjik this could go on for severa;l months ,.I tried several times to close the room and spray ,seems the spray did nothing,this goes on day and nigjht also in the bed sheets ate a lot of black dots lose but not moving size pin point to size of the o in this print ,You have to keep your nose covered where ever you are, not satisfied with your finding as yet top much to this,more help thanks thus far,.****** *****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I asked if you have symptoms of severe anxiety which can cause you to have tight throat and throat irritating symptoms

I asked if you had runny nose or post nasal drip.

do you feel like you are being choked by flies of some sort?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dr. David,
your answer to my health problem ,But what is my curer? and if this is the answer why would my Yorkshire dog have the same problem ?I would be willing to hear what ,I would have to do to cure this Problem . Please send the answer again as I have lost the one you sent ,as I am not a c.p. specialist. and it got away and haven't been able to find same ,thank you.
********** Bush
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear Dr.David
Thank you thus far, this what ever it is,Calls bug,and or fiy.that wants to fill my throat frist please over look my spelling as i am 88 yrs.and 8yrs school.spelling worst subject. if htis is from a runney nose why would my dog get the same thing,these what ever it is contacts him also,on my sheets, i find black round remains of somthing size from[. this to this[o] in size.when this contacts the throat you can hardly get it lose I try to rence my throat with somthing strong or hot to lose ,when it goes to my stomach there is a buring and sick feeling for hours les you eat to move it on,i am with my daughter and afraid to pass this on.Like i said this has been with me for about i year would a runey nose last this long and is that contagus,I have tried several kinds of spray for spraying the room did not work.These bugs or flys are every where you go, what ever i have brings these what ever there called on me from like you say, but what is it and how do i stop it,help me JESUS''
tHANK YOU,
****** ********
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you need to get treatment for your allergies and runny nose to help your throat symptoms.

you need to talk to your doctor about treatment for your anxiety symptoms.

you can always see an ENT doctor who can look down your throat

but I bet there will be no flies