Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I had an immediate pain on my head yesterday. It finally

Customer Question

I had an immediate pain on my head yesterday. It finally went away. Is this something to worry about?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 22 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear that you had severe head pain. A severe headache can occur for many reasons. The concern is when it doesn't go away after several hours either with or without medication such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen. Should your head pain begin to become frequent, then call your doctor and be evaluated.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you