Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

I just had a second rotator cuff surgery in 4 months. I do

Customer Question

I just had a second rotator cuff surgery in 4 months. I do not have a primary care Dr. to continue my pain care. Still have staples and a lot of pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: A year or more. So I finally had the surgery. He took off a lot of bone spurs trimmed the bone fixed the tears in the rotator cuffs. then 3 months later I fell out of bed a tore another a completely different one just got out of hospital and soon my surgeon will want me to get meds from a primary care Dr. and I dont have one right now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 20 days ago.

Thanks for using justanswer.I am Dr.AK and I would be assisting you with your concerns today.

It is not clear from your question what exactly would you like to know.

Can you please clarify what exactly would you like to know from us?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I will need someone to write scripts for pain meds once my surgeon tell me to get them from my primary care doctor witch at this time dont have. I was hoping for an alternate source.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Cant afford the call I have a huge hospital bill after two recent surgerys
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hello are you there
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 20 days ago.

Just answering.Please give me a couple of minutes.

Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 20 days ago.

I understand your concern regarding expenses of visiting a doctor.

Unfortunately we cannot provide a script for you.It is a felony to write a script without personally seeing a patient and both patient and doctor can be prosecuted for doing so.

We can only guide you in the right direction.

I will suggest a couple of things for you.

If you have insurance please check up the website of your insurance as most insurance companies have network doctors who give discounted rates for insured of those companies.

Other way is to get into a free clinic.You can find one near you by using this link.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were looking for or expecting but I have to be ethical and truthful and I hope that you will not hold this against me while rating the answer.