Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is good in increasing sperm, yes dr says no drugs increase

Customer Question

hi is proviron good in increasing sperm
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes dr says no drugs increase spern count am trying to do ivf with my wige
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: still have 10million per mil and i have 1.5 mil motility 30%
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How old are you?

Have they found out why your sperm count is low and the motility only 30%?

What is the morphology of your sperm?

Have you ever fathered any children?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
morphology is 50%hv never fathered child, i want to do ivf with my wife now

Proviron is not, in my opinion, going to overcome the significant issues you have with your sperm.

Given what you have posted, I am not confident that you will be able to be a viable IVF sperm donor for your wife.

I wish things were different but the facts are the facts. You sperm is just not up to the task.
Of course, you could meet with a male fertility treatment team and see what they might be able to offer you but, at this point? Your wife would require a different IVF sperm donor to have any chance of becoming pregnant given the data you have provided here today.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS