Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I was bitten by what I am assuming a spider. I didn't even

Customer Question

I was bitten by what I am assuming a spider. I didn't even know it happen but its several bites and looks pretty bad. It doesn't hurt or itch. Not sure when it happen but its been a week sense it happen. I am having low grade headaches, and my body is starting to feel sore all over. I have not been to a doctor but I am starting to get worried now. What do you think??
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: passed 3 days, no nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 22 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear that you have non-healing bites. Since you are getting symptoms that possibly could be caused by the venom of a spider bite you need to be evaluated now. You don't mention any rash, but the bites could also be from a tick (Rocky Mountain Spotted fever). Go to an Urgent Care Facility now to be evaluated and treated.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you