Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have been trying to find an otolarynologist that will

Customer Question

I have been trying to find an otolarynologist that will accept my insurance. My doctor has referred me to two, but neither would accept my insurance. I have hearing aids not, but they are not working properly. I have to turn the tv up high to hear it, and I cannot hear what my doctor is telling me. Can you help me????Laura Rowles
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you have to contact your insurance company to see who is in network as an ENT doctor for your insurance to accept and pay for

I don't know what type of insurance you have

have you tried to contact the toll free number on the back of your insurance card or look at the doctor's directory for your insurance to find an ENT doctor?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no

I would try calling up your insurance company and seeing who is in network for your insurance for ENT who is close to you.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com