Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

Why is it when i am have sex with wife mid way throught i

Customer Question

why is it when i am have sex with wife mid way throught i get a pounding headace right on my forhead
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Since how long you have this headache in mid way of sex with your wife?

Do you have any other known medical illness?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hb, ditbaites,over weight sleep apna.but it hasent affected me before. when i calm down it goes away
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
controlled hbp
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
take all my meds
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

The symptoms you have described of having headache in mid way of sex with your wife is medically called as 'sex headache'.

Most sex headaches are nothing to worry about. But some can be a sign of something serious, such as problems with the blood vessels that feed your brain. Its most common causes are:contraction of some of the small blood vessels in the brain,excessive contraction of the muscles of the neck. Other causes are:certain medical conditions like glaucoma,anemia,sinus infection,low blood sugar. Stress is also a common causes of sex headache.

You needs brain scan like CT or MRI,angiogram and/or spinal tap to rule out any underlying medical condition.Doctor may prescribe certain medications like anti inflammatory,anti depressants,analgesics beta blockers etc.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your neurologist to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance regarding your headache?

Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh