Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Meniscus repair 3 weeks out, no pain, but continues to weep

Customer Question

Meniscus repair 3 weeks out, no pain, but continues to weep out of one suture that was removed last week, there were 2 total sutures put in! On my second dose of antibiotics! A culture taken last week also, so far no growth. Since surgery, I have been seen 5 times! How do I proceed? Frustrated , leg always elevated while sitting and when walking , it continues to weep! Richard
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

It would be ideal for you to have MRI , if nothing came in culture and you have persistent problem .

MRI Will help to rule out any issue , like inflammation in Mensicus that cannot be seen externally .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Are you there ...