Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I have been suffering from scabies for 5 years; now it

Customer Question

I have been suffering from scabies for 5 years; now it became Norwegian scabies. My scabies is resisting to Permerinth, Stromectol, Ivermectin by taking them for long time on and off. The condition is out of control by now and I cannot find a doctor who can help me. I would like to be admitted to the hospital and get the proper treatments.Please help me.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 28 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you have suffered so long. Are you saying that the areas are "crusted" indicating Norwegian Scabies/" Where are you located? Have you been evaluated for HIV,