Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I'm 28 and have constant headaches, muscle aches, and feel

Customer Question

Hi I'm 28 and have constant headaches, muscle aches, and feel sick off and on and bloating after eating all the time and I feel TATT I'm not pregnant and sleep well.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you are having these symptoms. Have you been tested for HIV? Your symptoms may also be that of hypothyroid disease. Has that been evaluated? Do you have any emotional issues such as recent family loss or break-up?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Have you contacted your doctor or gone to an Urgent Care Center for evaluation?

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you