Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have these mood swings but they scare me. I slam the

Customer Question

Hi I have these mood swings but they scare me. I slam the cupboards doors and really shout at my husband is don't know what causes these and am in tears wen this happens am fine one minute then the nxt a don't know what's happening to me am scared
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you are having this type of mental anguish. There are several reasons that this can occur. A few questions so I can be of help.

Are these related to your periods?

Do you have any headaches?

Are you taking any medications?

Do you have a family history of psychological disease?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

May I suggest that you contact your PCP for a referral to a Psychologist to help you with coping mechanisms so you can feel better.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you