Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Was up last night from around midnight til now puking and

Customer Question

Was up last night from around midnight til now puking and sweating and having cold spells. Sweat through three pajamas tops and have pain in area of belly button and radiates to right with sharp pain...is this just the flu
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No fever no conditions nothing else
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you are having stomach issues. This may be caused by a viral infection, bacterial infection, acute appendicitis or gallbladder disease.

I want you to stand up and hop on your right foot. If this causes or increases the pain, you need to go to the closest hospital emergency, you may have an acute appendicitis or acute gallbladder. If the pain is not increased, then "flu" is possible and you need to increase fluids after you stop vomiting, NSAID such as Ibuprofen for pain, bed rest and call your doctor.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

How are you feeling now?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Did you go to ER? Do you feel better? Can I answer any additional questions?