DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My boyfriend has chymydia but I already got treated cuz I'm

Customer Question

My boyfriend has chymydia but I already got treated cuz I'm pregnant is there a possibility that I might be infected again cuz we were about to have sex but he only put his pens inside of me 3 or four times
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yeah I took a text and it came negative but my by has gotten treated yet We just did that today couple minutes ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: That's the the only thing that came out positive I got treated and the last time I took another test it came negative I just want to know if I'm infected again I'm pregnant and I'm scared something is going to happen to the baby
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Was your partner also treated for chlamydia and when was it ?

When you have the test more recently ?

When did you have the recent sexual encounter ?

Regards

If your partner has not been treated and he still has infection ,you can get infected even if he has not ejaculated inside you. If your partner has also been treated and cured the chances are less likely to get infection now. If your partner has not been treated then see your doctor for a prescription of antibiotic. Pregnancy can get complicated if you acquire a chlamydia infection during pregnancy. Both partners need to be treated

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Are you with me ?

Do ask if any more question

Regards