Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

My wife and I have been married 30 years last April - We

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
My wife and I have been married 30 years last April - We have 9 Grandchildren and they seem to bring something new bug home every day - I'd like to have another resource for antibiotics - We are both currently suffering from Sinus Infections with 3 of the nine kids - The kids are taken care already through their doctor - but the last thing tammie and I want to do after work is head to the doctor, clinic or er - Kaiser already costs us an arm and a leg - Is it possible to just get Zithromax for this sinus right here online? We seem to get this a few times a year and it's what works for us...
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 26 days ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 26 days ago.

Respected Eric , you can have z pack 250 mg avaialble as over the counter , contains Azithromycin for your sinus infection .

2 Capsules stat followed by once a day for 3 days .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”