Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

For few yrs was getting pains in lower abdamin and dr. At

Customer Question

For few yrs was getting pains in lower abdamin and dr. At hospital keap saying there was nothing wrong i did my own research and figured out i had testicular cancer. In dec 2014 i started on perks 5/325 and have refused anything stronger. I dont have a family doctor and keep getting refused pain medication my testicul is the size of a baseball. Iv learnt about noble prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg for proving cancer cant survive in an alkiline/high oxygen enviroment. Also Nurse Rene Cassie curing people from 1927 intell her dealth in 74. My 94 yr old grandfather who still drives stated she cured one of our family members of cancer. Iv been completely honest right from the start with all doctors i ran out few days ago cause last week pain Has increased and because no opiot was found they refused even after seeing the size of the tumor im on a disibility for By-Polar and sckisophriea and live with my parents with my daughter ,have had custody for 10 yrs and i lack the funds to go full force with my natural approach i dont get no 100k a yr i get less then 20k so its taking longer to get everything needed. Iam very informed about alot of things and just about at my breaking point
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 27 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
No none
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 24 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

What question can I assist you with?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.