Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

Am in constant pain!

Customer Question

Am in constant pain!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. Can you tell me more about the pain like where you are having pain? Any other symptoms? You have any known medical illness? Any stress?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bad lower back pain. Stretching, heating pad, and Tylenol and motrin
Doesn't help. . Spend majority of time in bed. I believed stress is due to major pain. I have no insurance so can't afford high doctor bills. Please help me!
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the details. I would like to say that I know you don't have insurance but it is important to have MRI lower back done soon as possible to investigate disc collapse or herniation with nerve compression. If this is undiagnosed then it can create problem for you can lead up to permanent damage of the nerves. It's important to see at least family physician for evaluation. You can use TENS machine in the mean while and can continue to take pain killers. Your GP or family physician can prescribe you stronger pain killers like Tramadol. Also physiotherapy can be useful for you in the long run.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did pay for mri out of my Savings. Forgot to tell you I had a medtrionics device placed I n my back. I was the first patient he installed the device and he placed in the wrong position so I had anot her physician who had done the surgery many times remove it. I have been in pain every sin8. So I guess you can't help me. So can I cancel this consult with you and just pay the original one time fee? I was just desperate to speak with a doctor which I could afford.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry to waste your time
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 month ago.

Ok no worries thats fine. I wish you best of luck for your backache. Get well soon. Anytime If you need my help let me know. All the best.