Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I want breasts and a smaller penis to be the woman i always

Customer Question

i want breasts and a smaller penis to be the woman i always wanted to be
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. Thank you for your question. The cream you are applying will be of very limited help. The absorption into your system will be minimal. In order to accomplish your goal you need to see a doctor who deals with sex change (Urologist). What you are seeking is possible with the right medical help.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Have you contacted a doctor for help in changing your hormone levels?