Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I have real bad anxiety and panic attacks and I find the

Customer Question

I have real bad anxiety and panic attacks and I find the only thing that really work is xanax
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Since how long are you having anxiety and panic attacks?

Are you taking xanax now?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you staying online.

Panic attacks may occur in any anxiety disorder, usually in response to a specific situation tied to the main characteristic of the disorder.Cause of anxiety attack is the body's normal "alarm system," the set of mental and physical mechanisms that allows a person to respond to a threat, tends to be triggered unnecessarily, when there is no danger.

Several medicines can make panic attacks less severe or stop them altogether. specific members of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor(SSRI) and the benzodiazepine families of medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat panic disorder.Cognitive-behavior therapy & psychotherapy also may help greatly.

Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine & is drug of choice to treat panic attacks.The initial dosage is 0.25 to 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day.It is a prescription medication & your doctor will prescribe it accordingly.So I advise you to please make an appointment with your doctor for clinical examination & then accordingly you will be prescribed with xanax and/or other medications.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Are you taking xanax?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if

you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Please do not forget to leave positive rating.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh