Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

Dr Hasan, my cough is like going crazy, i csnt even sleep,

Customer Question

Dr Hasan, my cough is like going crazy, i csnt even sleep , its mainly dry cough ..... 4th day of cipro... No fever ...One more thing i have developed ... Inm feeling very painful in the upper abdomen ... Its like the part of the abdomen where both side of ribs turn towards left and right ... The pain is in the middle or in both sides or under the ribs ... Very painful while coughing or sudden moment and sometimes even sittingi feel something is moving ....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Your pain is because of pulled muscles. Your cough is so bad and St this stage I would suggest that you should see a doctor. Nothing is serious but you might need some supportive treatment. Pain aggravation with moment suggest that it's muscular. Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well its not associate with moment only ... Its like when i m sitting then too i feel pain the middle and sides of ribs
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Yes it can be because of something like an infection in Base of lungs si better get tested.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hmmis it because of mascular or infection... I m already on cipro ... As per doc ... He said your chest is clear...
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Well then its muscular if your doctor has cleared your chest.