Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I feel horrible. all my pain is back and is all over my

Customer Question

I feel horrible. all my pain is back and is all over my body. i have twitching muscles and i cant make the legs stay still because of the pain and spasms. I feel like i can't sit still I have headaches and severe diarrhea accompanied with stomach cramps. I feel like I have to have a BM every 15 minutes or so whether something comes out or not. I've been severely fatigued and weak for at least two months. I cant sleep well at all. i take ambien to help me get to sleep, but once its worn off i'm in misery again. up and down all night. i practice great sleep hygiene. I am diagnosed bi-polar one, but am not depressed at all other than just want going on right now. i was complete happy, and still am for the most part, until all this came about. I'm not sad about anything so i don't think it's depression. I know what it feels like. thanks for the help. -Z
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

Did you stop any medications suddenly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was on morphine and got off of it about two weeks ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but never seemed to go through any withdrawals with it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it wasn't a sudden stop, though. I tapered down.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i forgot to put that I am really chronically fatigued and very weak all the time. this has gotten worse over the past couple of months
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it was legally prescribed morphine to me too. Probably should have said that first.at the very first message.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
nothing illicit. just took a UA for the VA today, I'm baby. Alcohol and drug free is the way to be. That stuff will kill you.