Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have had a really bad case of the flu, followed by severe

Customer Question

I have had a really bad case of the flu, followed by severe vertigo . I have been rehydrating my body with Pedialite Electroylyte with Zinc. Have been taking Dramamine with Meclizine as recommended by Target pharmacist. Also suggested and am taking reiimmune, an illness recovery formula for intestinal immune support. Drinking orange juice & ginger ale. Eating rice, banana, chicken soup. Still feel weak, very dizzy. The extreme vertigo seems to be gone but I still have a mild form plus regular dizziness. A couple days ago I knew I needed to be in the hospital. Problem is I won't have insurance for about 3 more months. I have been sick off and on for the majority of 5 or 6 months. My mom died and then my husband died. I am waiting for his pension & social security to arrive. I have lost 50 lbs & now seem to be sick most of the time. Not having insurance or the ability to see a doctor for my issues is frustrating . Is there anything I can do to get rid of the vertigo? Are there any free clinics in Aurora? Do they have an almost no income for the moment payment plan? Please advise if you can. My name is***** will be 66 yrs old 10/-17. Thank you for your time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Rita I am sorry you are suffering so bad and sorry about your losses

You don't have Medicare?

just click send to reply