Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I was just in the hospital. Came out of surgery and still

Customer Question

I was just in the hospital. Came out of surgery and still groggy from sedation. The dr came into the room to check on me and blurted out that, the other day, the ct scan showed a lump in my left breast and I needed to get that checked immediately, since I'd already had a lumpectomy. I didn't want anybody to know that until I knew what it was. I hate people to worry about me. Especially my children. I was very upset. I cry more that my child has to worry, than the fact I may have to go through all this again.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you had that type of unneeded experience. The doctor should have been more empathetic. May I assume the surgery was for a lumpectomy in your right breast? Or, did you need a different surgery. You should not worry, your child should know how their mother's health is, even though the way they found out is not the best. The most important thing is that you get better so you can spend many happy and healthy years with your child.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

How are you feeling?