Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Lm waiting to start therapy so l can start HRT male to

Customer Question

lm waiting to start therapy so l can start HRT male to female. I get so depressed and somuch self hatred. l sswallow packets of panadol coz l know its not enough to killme but l know ill be very sivk for a long time which is often preferable. l have no dought l was assigned the wrong biological gender at birth so is there any way of starting hrt faster. l know the waiting list is a very long time and lm scared l wont servive to get to feel totally female
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: lve always known l was prefersbly female but its gotton worse with age. my parents used to talk about it when l was five. l came out four months ago and have lost all my family except my little sister
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: history of drug and alchol abuse, major depression, which lifted for a while after coming out. heavely medicated for anxiety. l haven't used substances since l relocated and started dressing the way l want but needing to get to the next stage is getting very hard. not passing is sometimes a bigger blow than being caged up
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have any other medical issues?

just click send to reply