Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I have fever for more than 4 days, and the problem starts

Customer Question

I have fever for more than 4 days, and the problem starts from one week ago, when I woke up with a lot of pain in my shoulder and specially my neck, my neck becomes so hot in the back. 2 days ago two skin rash appears and then goes away. I do not have running nose, or sore throat. I am really worried as I have never had these symptoms.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have few important details. Any known medical illness? There is any neck stiffness? Any burning during urination? Any headache or blurring of vision? Any rigors and chills?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not have problem with light, I can move my neck to touch my chest. But it is so hut.
During urination I do not have burning feeling however it seems it is quite warm.
I am living in Australia, I went to emergency as my fever was consistent, but they told me to take only noroufen.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Plus I do not have headaches, but so weak and feel drowsiness.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are u still there?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I have got blood test, and it comes back all to normal. Do you have any suggestion for me?
My fever goes away by yesterday. But, still have pain in my neck and my back and without noroufenI feel so tiered. In the morning I felt uncomfortable with my nose like when I catch a cold, however, when I sneeze it all goes away.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the details and coming back. I would like to say that this seems to be most likely viral fever which is self limited. You are also having muscle aches which is another symptom of Viral illness. This will take time and you will get better in the coming 3-4 days. I will suggest to take Vitamin C tablets and Paracetamol. Take chicken soup and soft diet.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir