Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

A nodule under the tongue. Should it be looked at? No. I am

Customer Question

a nodule under the tongue. Should it be looked at?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. I am on anastrazole, armour thyroid, Prilosec, baby aspirin, and vitamin D capsule
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a DVT in my left leg over a year ago but it seems to be resolved. I had breast cancer almost 4 years ago
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: Yes, I also see my oncologist every 6 months and a radiological oncologist every 6-9months
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 month ago.

Thanks fr the question and coming here. I would like to say that there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as papiloma, fibroma, swollen lymph node also important to rule out malignant nodule. I will highly advise to see Dentist for evaluation and also discuss with your Oncologist about that. It is important to have thorough evaluation.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes