Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I pulled my groin over a year ago. I am not back to normal.

Customer Question

I pulled my groin over a year ago. I am not back to normal. I can't lift my leg to get in car without help from my hands, I can't climb stairs, and I can't go for walks. What type of doctor should I go to for help?
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: Any activity makes it hurt. It is a pain that goes across where my leg and hip join. Sometimes even lower into my crotch. Heat feels the best.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I pulled or tore this in July 2015. I am getting frustrated!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the question and comng here. I would like to say that you need to have an urgent MRI scan of the groin and hip joint. You need to see Orthopedic surgeon soon as possible for complete evaluation and then treatment accordingly.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir