Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I am taking zanaflex every night at bedtime and since it is

Customer Question

Hi I am taking zanaflex every night at bedtime and since it is the weekend I would like to have a drink with dinner is this ok?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for this question. Actually there is no interaction between zanaflex and alcohol, although it can cause you to become more drowsy than usual since tinazidine can cause some sedation. So while there is no major interaction, do take care and not drive or handle anything which can harm you. But it can be taken safely especially since there will be a couple of hours between the ingestion of the two.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.