Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I had a potential exposed in November had sex with women no

Customer Question

I had a potential exposed in November had sex with women no protection then 2 other women in dec I used protection with them I got back with my wife on New Year's Eve Jan 1 in February my wife started getting real sick I got scared for some reason I though hiv March 8 I got tested 4th gen ag/ab test 84 days after I was with the last women in December then agin in April ,May ,June,july and August so from March 8 to August 21 I have been tested 7 times all 4th gen test my yes am I ok
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Were your all test results negative?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry about that yes all 7 test were neg
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for all these additional information.
I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,chances of HIV are zero with all 7 tests negative results.

So I definitely assure you 100% that you are not having HIV in any way.

Forget it and move on further in life with your wife.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On March 8 first test hiv 4th gen ag-an (neg) then April 21. Test (neg) may. 17 (neg) June 17(neg) July 15 (neg) August 1 (neg) and last August 19 (neg)
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

The window period for HIV is usually 6 weeks to 3 months, but could be up to 6 months.

Now it's more than 6 months(1 Aug & 19 Aug) with all test results negative so you shouldn't worry at all.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.