Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine

I need to inform you that I have had X rays done and a

Customer Question

I need to inform you that I have had X rays done and a number of related problems as described by you were addressed.There were no problems found with my shoulders. The pain in my upper arms is still there and is in fact worsening when moving them horizontally back every time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the followup question,

Well if the shoulders have been excluded as a cause on the basis of MRIs, NOT simple xrays, then you should look into the other three possibilities starting with a problem with the cervical spine and then moving on the cervical rib issue which i mentioned in the other thread.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,