Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Feel so ashamed right now. I am a 34B breast size. I am in

Customer Question

feel so ashamed right now . I am a 34B breast size. I am in my early 30's now and I always knew my areoleas were very big, so big that I wouild never get changed in front of the other girls and just extremely self concious but now through out the years Iv'e noticed that they are sooo big they are now the same size as my full B cup breast. And they are very dark and brown and my natural skin color is pale white. Is this something serious I should go to a doctor about? I just am too mortified to let anyone see me like this. I feel like a freak. I;m married and I don;t let my husband look at me which we fight about a lot. He just says how beautiful I am but I think if he really saw what I see everyday it would probably turn him off but he'd try to be nice about it. Is there any kind of medication I can take to shrink them or the question i'm dreading to ask surgury? Please someone be there to give me some advice. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. ....Liz
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

As such no medication exist which can shrink the areola.

Plastic surgeon do attend to such a case.

But getting surgery for cosmetic purpose may expose you to the risk and side effects of surgery and may not be recommended.

In my opinion you should accept your body and don't feel embarrassed or ashamed.

I hope this helps

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.