Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Dr.. I need your help asap. I am really worried about a red

Customer Question

Dr. david. I need your help asap. I am really worried about a red spot on front of my tongue. It is painless. Please help ASAP
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dr. David. It looks like a little piece of red inflammed papillae but it doesnt hurt. I cant feel it when I touch I can just see it. It is not bleeding. Could this be cancer. I am worried sick. Can papillae be red or inflammed looking and not hurt. Please help when you can.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

I am a Dermatologist by profession and I would be in a better position to help you in your query. Would you like me to help or answer further ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic