Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My wife is complaining of scalp pain. It has been over five

Customer Question

My wife is complaining of scalp pain. It has been over five weeks. What could it be?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

How old is she? How tall is she? How much does she weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? Any skin change? If so, can you attach the photos here? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Is she aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is her stress increased at home or work just before the symptom started?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Age :38
Pain scale : 3-4
No weight changes
Middle line vertex
No skin change
It's always there
She is no aware
No medication
No history
Stress increase a little
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

When she presses the area, does she have pain? Does she wake up in the middle of night because of the pain?