Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

Is forgetting where you left your car normal. I also have

Customer Question

Is forgetting where you left your car normal. I also have moments of loosing concentration when I am driving
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Only the ER, when I brought in and they did a CT scan of my brain and neck and a chest X-Ray. My medications are all the same ones I have been taking for years. The next day everything got more intense. More pain, more nauscea, more everything. Now I just have major mood swings and can't remember the last 5 minutes
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Wellbutrin, Keppra, adderall, magnesium ,Sprirolactone HCTZ, and lexapro
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome.

The signs of forgetfulness you have described are not normal and it sounds that you had history of accident. I would recommend you to see a neurologist as thorough examination is required to see any neurological problem.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Wish you good health