Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My bf has a serious rash or irritation across the left side

my bf has a serious rash or irritation across the left side of his face. It appeared on the morning on the 4th and it hasn't gone away. it has gotten bigger, then smaller, just sort of moving around the eye. i have a picture.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the pic honestly does no justice. it honestly makes it look better than it is in person. it sometimes seem to bother him but not always. but ultimately it is spreading up his eyelid and across his cheek and doesn't seem to be getting better.

Hi and welcome.

This seems to be herpes zoster opthalmaticus which is a viral infection. Although it is self limiting in about 2 weeks but it would be better if you get it examined by your doctor to confirm the diagnosis.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.