Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

I have been having dizzy spells and my head has been hurting

Customer Question

I have been having dizzy spells and my head has been hurting really bad my blood pressure is 108/48 pulse is 117 I have fallen at work twice in the past twos days my chest has been hurting as well it's more of pressure tiny chest should I be concerned
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: Never before I do have asthma but this doesn't feel like that and some not at this moment I have had to use my inhaler at work today but I'm not short of breath now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Just allergies to some medication
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question.

Your symptoms are likely to be related to the low blood pressure you have.The cause of low blood pressure can range from dehydration to heart not being bale to pump blood effectively.

Therefore it would be safer to have yourself seen by a doctor in urgent care who can examine you and get necessary investigations like ECG.

Please reply if you have any additional questions.

If done do take a moment to rate my answer as this is the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website.