Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

I have been on Zestril for blood pressure since 1996.. I am

Customer Question

I have been on Zestril for blood pressure since 1996.. I am 74 years old.
I was very excited to know about your site & I want to try Cardio FX along with 4 other items, and I am going to try to have my internist monitor me.
What is the appropriate way to begin the switch? I feel like stopping "cold turkey"might not be be best. What is the recommendation?
Carol Pardee (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 month ago.

I don't think that you will find a doctor that would recommend dropping your current medication for the cardio FX under any circumstances.

One of the problems is that the company won't reveal what is in it which makes it impossible for any doctor to tell you how it would react with your current drugs.

This page has some more information about the company that markets it you might want to read.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Did you measure your blood pressure recently? What was the result? Why do you want to discontinue taking zestril?