Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have a very sensitive pimple/ingrown hair type thing on

Customer Question

I have a very sensitive pimple/ingrown hair type thing on the right side of my anus
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Since how many days have you noticed this bump?

How far is it from anus?

Any discharge?

Pain?

Any history of diabetes?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's been there for a week or so. It's about little less then half a inch from the whole. But I irritate it every time I go number 2 to where it bleeds. It's is very sensitive and painful at times. And I don't know about diabetes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is a picture the best I can take it
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 6 months ago.

In my opinion you are suffering from anal fissure.

An anal fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue (mucosa) that lines the anus. An anal fissure may occur when you pass hard or large stools during a bowel movement. Anal fissures typically cause pain and bleeding with bowel movements. You also may experience spasms in the ring of muscle at the end of your anus (anal sphincter).

Treatment

Anal fissures often heal within a few weeks if you take steps to keep your stool soft, such as increasing your intake of fiber and fluids. Fibre supplements like metamucil or laxative to prevent constipation.

Warm Sitz Bath with KMNo4 or betadine.

Soaking in warm water for 10 to 20 minutes several times a day, especially after bowel movements, can help relax the sphincter and promote healing.

Topical anesthetic creams such as lidocaine hydrochloride (Xylocaine) may be helpful for pain relief.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 6 months ago.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 6 months ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.