Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I feel pain pulsating on my upper left front side of stomach

Customer Question

I feel pain pulsating on my upper left front side of stomach like behind rib cahe
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No vomiting I HV been experiencing pain for a few wks comes and goes at times mild and sometimes a little bit more
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome.

The site of pain you described can be due to stomach like gastritis and peptic ulcer disease but the most important problem that can be related to pain at this site is angina or heart issue. So anything related to heart needs to be ruled out at ER so go to ER and get an EKG to be on safe side. A physical examination would help in exact diagnosis as well.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.