Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

I was in bad accident in 2005. Died twice on table with

Customer Question

I was in bad accident in 2005. Died twice on table with multiple surgeries to repair me. Hate the smell of hospitals and the energy it takes to find a doctor for help. I am in hopes this is a good remedy for me. It is my first time to try this. Louisiana is the hardest place to get app.and even harder to find good doc. I am asking for help to get a script on line for meds to help with pain and I hope this is not asking to much thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.

You cannot obtain a prescription online for Fentanyl or oxycodone. These are controlled substances that require a face to face visit with a physician and a written prescription in every state. If you have chronic pain, which I assume you do, if you are on a Fentanyl patch you will need to seek care with a pain management specialist. Please do not give me a poor rating for answering honestly. Just don't rate at all.