Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Why do I have to 3 separate times every single morning? I

Customer Question

Why do I have to defecate 3 separate times every single morning? I don't understand why my body won't just release it all at once. This is really inconvenient, time-consuming, and frustrating.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. This has been my body's daily pattern for several years.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I am 51, so just had my first colonoscopy last year, and all was normal.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome.This is the normal functioning time for you colon and nothing to worry about it is a normal variant and happens in many people. It is a normal way of your intestines function. Your colonoscopy is reassuring. Try to decrease fiber in your diet and take lots of fluids.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Wish you good health.