Experience:  MBBS, FCPS

My doctor has diagnosed me with a UTI and has given me

Customer Question

My doctor has diagnosed me with a UTI and has given me Keflex for treatment.I commenced treatment of 2 x 500 mg per day and showed some improvement within 24 hours but after 2.5 days seemed to relapse.I thought all was going well initially and this has concerned me .I am now 3 days into medication and thought I would be better.I am consuming plenty of water only. The medication is for only 5 days.I am concerned by the apparent backward feelings.I am due to go back in the next couple of days to see the doctor.Any thoughts ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please provide the following information so that I can help you better

What are your current symptoms and what were the symptoms when you first started antibiotic ?

Do you have any other medical problem or are you taking any medicines other than Keflex ?